VSI/cone, sand washing, and screening plant - WHICH PRODUCE HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT
8 models with universal body frame
Vertical shaft impact crusher + sand washing mobile plant
Cone crusher + sand washing mobile plant
APPLICATIONS• The processing of crushed material, collected gravel, and refined sand, etc.
• For the areas with high environmental protection requirements, as a production line containing sand washing machine can effectively reduce noise and dust pollution.
ADVANTAGES IN CONFIGURATIONS
It's the right choice for customer to process building or road construction sand. The mobile plant equipped with spiral sand washing machine is suitable for the work of washing, grading and cleaning in the field of metallurgy, building materials, hydropower and many other industries. Two models of VSI series impact crusher, two models of 5X series impact crusher, and four models of high performance cone crusher with fine cavity can meet various needs for the finished products of different customers. The maximum capacity can reach 310T/H.
- 1、Equipped with impact crusher which is of high performance, large crushing ratio and powerful crushing.
- 2、Excellent product quality .
- 3、Application from one single mobile plant to multiply combined plants.
- 4、Flexible replacement between main device to satisfy customers diverse needs .
- 5、Flexible parking function to realize quick access to the operating mode.
EXTENDED FUNCTION: THE IMPACT CRUSHER AND CONE CRUSHER INTERCHANGE SYSTEM
Interchange system of screening unit and crushing unit A vehicle frame is suitable for 8 plant models and equipped with interchange system for screening unit, crushing unit and sand washing unit. The customers just need to re-purchase the main equipment, then they can totally achieve the interchange on one body frame, between the different screening units, crushing units and sand washing units. The perfect matching between different parts of one plant adapts to a wider scope of application. With a more comprehensive crushing function, the customers get the maximum use of our products.
|Model||Feeding Equipment||Crushing Equipment||Max. preparedness capacity(t/h)||Overall Dimension||Weight (t)|
|Model||Model||Max. Feeding Size(mm)||output
|Transport dimension (need tear-down)|