- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
|Ask Date:||11/4/2009 11:07:01 AM|
|Question:||what are the differences between impact crusher and hammer mill crusher?|
|Detail:||i want to know the differences between horizontal impact and vertical impact crusher with some illastrating drawing|
The horizontal impact is used for secondary crusher and for aggaregate. It can accpet large input size, like 100mm, 200mm. The vertical impact crusher is used for making sand, the acceptable inout size is 0-50mm, and the finsished size is 0-10mm, most of them are sand.