- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
|Ask Date:||2/19/2008 2:39:13 AM|
|Detail:||Do you know the advantages or disadvantages of a double toggle jaw crusher over a single. Best Regards,|
|Reply:||A double toggle machine will usually have a higher crushing force for a given power input & will exhibit more even jaw wear. Tonnage tends to be lower due to slower speed and smaller stroke. They also take up more space.
Single toggle crushers are cheaper as they contain less parts and usually crush faster due to higher speed & stroke. Jaw wear is usually concentrated over the bottom 1-2 feet of the fixed jaw.
For very hard, competent rock & long mine life, you are better off with a double toggle machine. Otherwise, a single toggle machine will normally be fine.