- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
|Ask Date:||1/8/2008 9:47:32 PM|
|Question:||ball mill problem|
|Detail:||what is the effect of lining wearing on mill motor power,grinding media motion,flow of material and grindability?|
|Reply:||Liner wear will almost always reduce mill performance. In case of lifting liners the lift will be deminished, in case of classifying liners the media classification will be less effective.
It really depends upon the mill system: Wet or dry? SAG? Two-compartment? Type of grinding media?
Mill motor power goes down, grindability (or better: specific power consumption)goes up.