- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
|Ask Date:||1/14/2010 2:44:41 PM|
|Question:||can you tell me whats better to get fines(sand) a vsi or a cone|
|Detail:||im making asphalt so i need to get fines. i have a horizontal impact wich is going to give me from 5" rock to 3/4" material. i need to get fines(sand) which is better vsi or cone and which size of material can it recibe?|
Maximum input size of VSI is only about 40mm, so 5" rock to 3/4" material can't go to VSI directly. Please tell me your detailed requirement by email (our email is: email@example.com), and we will reply you as fast as possible. Thanks