- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
How cone crusher works?
This crusher is suitable for crushing varies of mid-hard and above mid-hard ores and rocks. It has the advantage of reliable construction, high prod activity, easy adjustment and less cost in operation. The spring release system of crusher acts an overload protection system that allows tramp to pass through the crushing chamber without damage to the crusher, use dry oil, water, two kinds of sealed formation. It makes plaster stone and engine oil separated, assured reliable performance.
Cone Crusher is one of the main types of primary crushers in a mine or ore processing plant. Cone crushers are designated in size either by the gape and mantle diameter or by the size of the receiving opening. Gyratory cone crushers can be used for primary or secondary crushing. The crushing action is caused by the closing of the gap between the mantle line (movable) mounted on the central vertical spindle and the concave liners (fixed) mounted on the main frame of the crusher. The gap is opened and closed by an eccentric on the bottom of the spindle that causes the central vertical spindle to gyrate. The vertical spindle is free to rotate around its own axis. The crusher illustrated is a suspended spindle type, meaning that the main shaft is suspended at the top and that the eccentric is mounted above the gear.
How to Work
- Open Coal Mining
- How to maintain jaw crusher
- How Raymond mill works
- How to maintain cone crusher
- How to Maintain and Debug the Compound Crusher