- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
» New Production Technics
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
» Screening & Washing
» Feeding & Conveying
» Grinding Plant
How jaw crusher works?
Jaw Crushers are ideally suitable for primary and secondary crushing, with low power consumption and easy maintenance. Every feature of these machines has been carefully designed to provide superior quality and performance. Jaw crusher can be used with the ore dressing equipment or used independently. Jaw crusher can be used to produce the aggregate for subgrade, railway ballast and construction sand and stone. The jaw crusher is divided into the coarse jaw crusher and the fine jaw crusher, i.e. PE series and PEX series.
The motor drives the mobile jaw up and down through eccentric shaft. The angle between toggle plate and mobile jaw increases when mobile jaw plate moves up. So the mobile jaw plate closes up the fixed jaw plate. The stuff will be crushed in this process. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw decreases when mobile jaw moves down. The mobile jaw plate move away from the stationary jaw plate with the pull of draw rod and spring, so the crushed stone will be discharged from the outlet. This process will repeat. The moving jaw will crush and discharge the stuff circularly.
How to Work
- How sand washing machine works?
- How about hydraulic mining equipment
- How rubble crushers work
- Waste Processing Prospects
- Mobile Crushing Plant of Liming Heavy Industry