- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
» New Production Technics
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
» Screening & Washing
» Feeding & Conveying
» Grinding Plant
How does a coal mill work?
Coal mill is a type of vertical mill and is specific for grinding coal in coal mining industry. In the working of coal mill，raw coal is fed through a central coal inlet at the top of the pulverizer and falls by gravity to the rotating grinding table, mixing with classifier rejects returned for re-grinding. Centrifugal action forces the coal outward to the grinding ring where it is pulverized between the ring and three grinding rollers. Grinding load, transmitted from the tension rods through the loading frame to the roller assemblies, holds the rollers in contact with the grinding ring. The rollers adjust vertically as the depth of the coal load increases or decreases.
A nozzle ring on the outside perimeter of the grinding ring feeds primary air to the pulverizer. Pyrites and tramp metal fall through the nozzle ring openings to be scraped into a rejects hopper.
A stream of low-velocity air carries the particles of pulverized coal upward where they enter the classifier inlet vanes. Fine particles travel to the burners in the primary air stream, but the larger, heavier particles are returned to the grinding zone for further pulverization.
How to Work
- How grinding mill works?
- How does a stone crusher work
- How does a coal mill work?
- How to deal with the emergency of impact crusher
- Open Coal Mining