- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
» New Production Technics
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
» Screening & Washing
» Feeding & Conveying
» Grinding Plant
How does a crushing plant work
A crushing plant means the aggregate of vibrating feeder, belt conveyor, jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher and vibrating screen, which is used to crush big size stones into kinds of aggregate. Crushing plant is mainly used in mining, highway, metallurgical industry, construction, road and railway building, conversancy, chemistry, etc.
A crushing plant works like this: Through the hopper, large stone is taken by the vibrating feeder into jaw crusher for the primary crushing. And then rough stone is crushed into different sizes by impact crusher for secondary crushing. The stones that meet the requirements are taken via conveyor belt as finished products and others need re-crushed. This closed-circuit system with low wastage and long product life period can bring customer considerable profit. The size of final products can be combined and graded according to your specific requirement.
With the advantages such as high crushing speed, together with large feed opening, provides impressive rates of production, yet able to provide superb reduction ratios, Liming Heavy Industry Crushing Plant stands the test of time.
How to Work
- How to choose a suitable vibrating screen?
- Learn How to Prolong the Life of Grinding Mills from Henan ...
- How to Adjust Jaw Crusher’s Discharge Size
- The Material Ingredients of Dry-mixed Mortar
- How spring cone crusher works