- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
» New Production Technics
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
» Screening & Washing
» Feeding & Conveying
» Grinding Plant
How does a hydraulic impact crusher works?
The PFW series hydraulic impact crusher of European version is developed from a kind of our company’s PF series impact crusher. Hydraulic impact crusher features heavy duty rotor design, unique hammer locking system, replaceable wearing parts, and easy maintenance. Hydraulic impact crusher is also low in operation cost and outstanding in performance, and the final output is very good in cubical shape.
When the materials enter the blow bar area, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharged from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The hydraulic impact crusher employs self-weigh security device in its back frame. When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out of the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.
How to Work
- How High Pressure Grinding Mill works
- How cone crusher works?
- How to improve efficiency of jaw crusher
- Mobile crushing plant---Liming Heavy Industry
- How hammer crusher works