- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
» New Production Technics
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
» Screening & Washing
» Feeding & Conveying
» Grinding Plant
How Raymond mill works
The Raymond mill is used in grinding materials with Moh’s hardness below 7, humidity less than 6%, such as gypsum, talc, calcite, limestone, marble, feldspar, barite, dolomite, granite, kaolin, bauxite, iron ore etc., the final products change from 613 micron to 44 micron. Through the function of separator and blower, it can meet different customers’ demands. Raymond mill is widely used in the field of metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry and mining to process powder.
Raymond mill Working principle:
Firstly, raw material is crushed by jaw crusher to the size required, and then the crushed materials are elevated into a hopper from which the material is transported through the electro-magnetic vibrating feeder, evenly and continuously into the grinding chamber for powder-processing. The rollers oscillate outward to press the ring because of the centrifugal force and the shovel scoops up the materials, send to the middle between ring and roller to accomplish the grind.
After this, the ground stuff are carried by the air from the blower into the separator for screening. The fine powers are blow into the cyclone collector and are poured out through the output-powder valve as the final products and the rough stuff after the screening will be recycled back into the grinding chamber for regrinding. The set’s airflow system is closely sealed up and circulated under condition of negative and positive pressure.
How to Work
- How LM Vertical Mill works
- Jaw Crusher—Liming Heavy Industry
- How is sand manufactured？
- How vibrating feeder works?
- How to improve the efficiency of cone crusher