- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
» New Production Technics
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
» Screening & Washing
» Feeding & Conveying
» Grinding Plant
How spring cone crusher works
The spring cone crusher is the most widely crushing machinery in the world. With the optimized improvement, the spring cone crusher features more reasonable and advanced, which have appeared the excellent performance in the manufacturing, installation, and maintenance and so on. And with the simple operation, safety, and high-efficiency, the spring cone crusher we company produced have been specially used in the mining and crushing working.
The main structure of spring cone crusher is including the frame, transmitting, hollow eccentric shaft, bowl bear, crushing cone, set adjustment, adjustment housing, spring and hydraulic drill used to adjust the discharge opening, etc. During the operation of spring cone crusher , the motor drives the eccentric shaft shell to turn around through a horizontal axle and a pair of bevel gear. The axle of crushing cone swings with the force of eccentric shaft shell so that the surface of the crushing wall is closely to the roll mortar wall from time to time. In this way, the ores and rocks will be pressed and crooked and finally crushed.
How to Work
- How does the hammer mill work
- Features and Advantages of Stone Production Line
- How to extend the service life of ball mill
- How does PCL sand making machine work?
- How to ensure the good performance of cone crusher