- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
» New Production Technics
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
» Screening & Washing
» Feeding & Conveying
» Grinding Plant
How to install thrust bearing in spring cone crusher
Spring cone crusher is cone crusher which is the earliest appearance in the world, and it is used widely in mining at present. With the improvement of the technology, the structure of spring cone crusher is more perfect and the technology parameter is more advanced, so these crushers have excellent performance in the aspects of manufacture, installation, use and maintenance etc.
Operators should install thrust bearing in spring cone crusher correctly so that spring cone crusher can work efficiently. To ensure the precision of thrust bearing installation in spring cone crusher, installation must be the following steps:
(1) The installation of the thrust bearing should be same to steps of scratching.
(2) First, jaw plate placed in a case back should be smooth, if case back has the burr and the remaining sand, please clean up. Then pour lubricating oil to just the top of jaw plate.
(3) Then install the middle circle plate and circle plate.
(4) Finally, install the air eccentric shaft, spherical tile racks, and spindle. When installing air eccentric shaft, the big gear weight should be placed in the top of small gear, so that the outer end of bevel gear is alignment. After spherical wham installed, the gap between spherical bearing seat and the main machine is as big as possible. During installation, measure the three data: a. gap of cone gear; b. gap between principal axis and spindle sleeve; c. gap between empty eccentric shaft and spherical wham.
How to Work
- How MTW European Trapezium Grinding Mill works
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher (Single-cylinder and Multi-cylinder ...
- How LM Vertical Mill works
- How vibrating Screen works?
- How is sand manufactured？