- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
» New Production Technics
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
» Screening & Washing
» Feeding & Conveying
» Grinding Plant
How to maintain jaw crusher
Jaw Crusher is mainly used for crushing various ores and large materials with compression strength not more than 320Mpa into medium-sized grains. Jaw crushers of our PE series are used as primary crusher and secondary crusher since they can achieve coarsely crushing and fine crushing. Jaw stone crusher can process large stones with large capacity primarily and thus become the first choice for primary crushing. Jaw Crusher as the primary crushing equipments, how to maintain it and extend it's life span? As follows, Liming Heavy Industry experts will explain for you.
1, Pay more attention to the good lubrication of friction surface timely, and to ensure the normal operation of the Jaw Crusher and extend the life of the equipment.
2, Jaw Crusher used which kind of grease should be based on the place, the temperature and other conditions to determine, generally we user Kea sodium or calcium based grease.
3, The grease added within the bearing block is 50-70% of the volume , we must replace it every three months, cleaning the bearing rollers runway by using clean gasoline or kerosene oil carefully.
4, When the elbow plate and brackets pad contact, the Jaw Crusher must inject grease before it's start.
How to Work
- How hammer crusher works
- Power Plant Desulfurization Equipment – Limestone Grinding ...
- How to improve capacity of cement ball mill
- How does vertical mill work?
- How to improve capacity and performance of hydraulic cone ...