- VSI5X Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Hot!
- European Type Jaw Crusher Hot!
- Jaw Crusher
- European Type Impact Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- CS Series Cone Crusher Hot!
- Spring Cone Crusher
- VSI Sand Making Machine
- PCL Sand Making Machine
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
- Stone Crushing & Screening Plants
- Sand Making & Washing Plants
- Grinding Production Line
- Basalt Aggregate for Express Highway Processing Technics Hot!
- Construction Waste Crushing Technics Hot!
- Manufactured Sand Processing Chart Hot!
Equinox Minerals to launch hostile bid for Lundin Mining
Author:liming Post Date:2011-2-28
Equinox Minerals Ltd. will make a hostile bid for Lundin Mining prior to the markets opening Monday morning, Vancouver-based Lundin announced in a news release on Sunday.
“Lundin is not aware of the terms of the bid. Until Lundin Mining completes its review of the bid, it will not comment on the proposal,” the release stated. “The Board of Directors of Lundin will update shareholders from time to time following receipt and consideration of the bid. Shareholders do not need to take any action in response to the bid at this time.”
The unsolicited takeover attempt could thwart the proposed merger between Lundin and Inmet Mining Corp. made public in January. The CDN$9 billion deal would create a new mining company, Symterra Corp.
Shareholders are expected to vote on the proposed merger on March 14.
Equinox is a copper miner listed in both Toronto and Australia.