The factors influencing the parts wear of hydraulic cone crusher
1. Structural component and quality. The higher the casting quality of the full hydraulic cone crusher, the more stable the work and the less prone to wear;
2. Physical and mechanical properties of crushing ore. The harder the material crushed by the full hydraulic cone crusher, the easier it is to wear parts.
3. The material of the parts. The worse the casting material of the full hydraulic cone crusher, the easier it is to wear;
4. The quality of the installation. The less stringent the installation, the worse the performance of the full hydraulic cone crusher and the easier it is to wear.
5. Usage and maintain product quality. It can be used in accordance with the operation manual and is usually maintained to reduce the wear of parts.
<<Previous：The methods of load testing for limestone crusher
<<Next：Coarse aggregate preparation process