Compared with the conventional cone crusher, the high-efficiency cone crusher has the following performance characteristics as follow.
1. The crushing chamber is reasonable, which can realize full feeding and lamination crushing. The capacity is improved and product granularity is uniform.
2. The transmission bevel gears adopts helical bevel gears, which greatly improves the transmission capacity.
3. The base of the main frame is laid on cement by rubber cushion, and the base of crusher and motor is integral structure, which greatly reduces the vibration of equipment in operation.
4. The adjustment of ore outlet is realized by lifting main shaft of the hydraulic piston. The bottom of piston acts’ inner cavity is the support of main shaft ball bearing. At the same time, the inner wall of the piston is the turning center of the eccentric sleeve. This structure can reduce the length of lower part of the rack and the installation height of the main engine, thus reducing the installation cost.
5. The bowl-shaped concave spherical surface with the same radii of ball bearing at the bottom of the shaft, while the lower surface is a slightly tapered inverted conical surface, which can ensure that the center position of the concave spherical surface on the upper support of middle plate is relatively fixed, and will not change because of the spindle swing. It is conducive to the stability of the spindle motion.